Who Joins CSJ? – Counselors for Social Justice members include counselors, activists, leaders, consultants, graduate students, and counselor educators.
One important note – while we welcome ACA members as members of CSJ, you DO NOT have to be a member of ACA to become a member of CSJ. If you wish to join CSJ only, contact ACA here to request a standalone CSJ membership.
What are the benefits of Joining CSJ?
• CSJ Quarterly E-Newsletter
• Journal of Social Action in Counseling and Psychology
• CSJ Mentoring Program for graduate students
• CSJ Day of Action/Day of Learning at the Annual ACA Conference: professional development and action
• CSJ Committee collaboration opportunities
• CSJ Listserv
Please see our CSJ Brochure 2015-2016 for detailed information on joining CSJ
Becoming an Advocate